Certificate of Residency

HACC certificates of residency may be obtained by appointment only. Call 717-258-6484, ext. 2300 to schedule. 

Please bring your state issued driver’s license or identification card and your HACC ID. Additionally one of the following documents, dated after July 1st of the current school year, are required to obtain a certificate of residency:

  • Current lease or Real Estate Tax Bill
  • Copy of your most recent pay stub
  • Current bank statement
  • Military orders showing assignment to an active duty station within the SMSD boundaries.
  • Copy of most recent utility bill
Please contact Michelle Myers at the extension above or via email ([email protected]) with questions.